Our Cool VAN!


Liberty, Jakob and Stacy love the cars around here. They are all "funny" cars according to Liberty. I must start with the fact that I hate minivans and was never going to get a minivan. Stacy has always wanted a minivan, she thinks they are groovy. We were shopping on the lemon lot, where Military members go and sell their vehicles. So we are there and I find this great little Euro-Beater minivan. So I'm like, "lets get this minivan, its a good price and a great van." So all night Stacy is like, in the voice of Glenn Beck imitating Tanya Beck "that van sucks, we are not gana get that van. We should go and get a Mercedes Benz." So not to make a long story to long, I bought the van and here are the awesome pics of our new van. Its a 2003 Ford Galaxy GTI, hehehe and its a Turbo-Diesel.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.