Liberty was a little hungry so we decided to grab her a hot dog before leaving the zoo. The hot dogs are interesting. The texture is all off. It's like very very ground. I don't know how else to explain it. The buns are like homemade bread. My favorite part was the disposable wooden eating utensils.
Monday, 19 July 2010
Cromer
Our first week was exhausting and busy so Logan planned a getaway for Saturday. We packed a lunch a drove an hour and a half to Cromer. It's a beautiful little city on the coast. We spent two hours at the zoo. They had Capuchin Monkeys. When we walked up to them, I was passing out cookies to Logan and Liberty. When they saw that they came right up to the glass and starred through at Liberty and Jakob. When they put their hands on the glass Liberty put her hand up there after I told her they were Liberty and Jakob sized hands. When we left the zoo I asked Liberty what her favorite animal was and her response was "The my-size monkeys!".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.